The Milwaukee Business Journal has chosen three Milwaukee-area executives as its 2021 CMO of the Year winners, while at the same time selecting six area finance professionals as its CFO of the Year winners.
The CMO of the Year and CFO of the Year awards programs are part of the C-Suite Stars awards. The C-Suite Stars honors top chief financial officers, chief marketing officers, chief information officers and top corporate counsels.
We received many nominations for each program, with the winners being chosen by Milwaukee Business Journal editors based on accomplishments in the office and work in the community. The awards will be presented during an awards event on Aug. 13. The winners will be profiled in the Aug. 13 issue of the Milwaukee Business Journal.
Here is a list of the CMO of the Year award winners for 2021:
• Forrest Doolen, Make-A-Wish Wisconsin
• Laura Glawe, Greater Milwaukee Foundation
• Sarah Maio, Wisconsin Center District
Here is a list of the CFO of the Year award winners for 2021:
• Candice Cole, Progressive Community Health
• Keith Jochims, QPS Employment Group
• Tracey Joubert, Molson Coors
• Cathy Rossi, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
• Patti Schauer, Core Creative
• Angela Sikowski, Ansay & Associates